Spatial Blueprint




Climbing Rocks
wood, air dry clay, acrylic paint
11.75 x 6.75 in
---
I wanted to replicate the feeling of an island I remember fondly from my childhood, and that I still visit today. It was in the middle of a river full of rapids, and was full of cypress knees and rocks piled high. It was an adventure to climb the rocks that were on the island. I tried to replicate the island by showing the mixture of rocks and cypress knees, and how you had to jump from rock to rock, and navigate around the cypress knees.
---
Research Photos








Comments

  1. I would like to express my sincere thanks for sharing your blog. I realize that it is very informative and educational. I will revisit your blog next time and be ready to pass it on for my friends.

    Hue City Tour By Jeep Car
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts